Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 slices Oroweat Flax and Sunflower® ® Bread
- 5 medium radishes, very thinly sliced
- Pinch of table salt
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 to 3 grinds coarse sea salt from hand held grinder (divided use)
- 1 to 2 grinds black peppercorns from hand held grinder (divided use)
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons roasted unsalted sunflower kernels
- 2 paper thin slices prosciutto, torn into ½-inch-wide strips
- 1 small handful microgreens
Reserve 6 radish slices for garnish. Place remaining radish slices in a small dish and toss with table salt. Let stand 5 minutes, then using your fingers, rub radish slices together to release water then gently squeeze out excess water. Transfer radish slices to a cutting board and coarsely chop.
In a medium bowl stir yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and 1 to 2 grinds of sea salt and peppercorns (or to taste) then stir in the chopped radishes.
In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil to hot over medium heat. Swirl oil to coat bottom of skillet then add eggs. Cook eggs, turning after 3 minutes then cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat and season eggs with grinds of sea salt and peppercorns or to taste.
Toast bread while eggs cook.
To assemble, spread 2 pieces toasted bread with equal portions of yogurt mixture. Top each with half the sunflower kernels, half the prosciutto strips and a over easy egg. Top each egg with microgreens and cover with remaining toasted bread.
Garnish plates with reserved radish slices and serve.